Terms and Conditions:
By signing with us you agree to abide our Terms and Conditions:
Rankers Commerce Online and Offline Courses: General Rules, Legal Disclosure, Terms and Conditions:
This Agreement constitutes and expresses the entire agreement and understanding between the Rankers Commerce and the students of the Rankers Commerce in reference to all matters herein referred to, all previous discussions, promises, representations and understandings relative thereto, if any, had between the parties hereto, being herein merged.
1. Read all these (below mentioned) details, rules, terms and conditions very carefully. Rankers Commerce will not be responsible for any consequences / losses. Save these terms and conditions for your own reference.
2. According to needs and information received from concerned organizations, departments and quality policy updates, we regularly update / improve or change these Rules, Regulations, Terms, Conditions, Notices, Announcements, Fee Structures, Course Patterns, and Syllabus etc on regular basis, so please always visit website for all current updates.
3. The roll number/course key/login details to each student will be given on admission. On admission every student will receive an Identity Card, Study Material / Reference Books, Course Completion Certificate etc, according to course type and course mode as mentioned in below terms. Only Course Completion Certificate will be provided to Short term certificate courses. Course Completion Certificate and Mark Sheet will be provided to all courses other than Short Term Certificate Courses.
4. Qualification Certificates (Course, Diploma or Degree Certificate, Mark sheet etc) of the previous school or college will be required from each student wishing to join the course.
5. Students can pay course fee by any method like Online, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc. But if you are paying by DD or Cheque, the Demand Draft or Cheque must be drawn in favour of ‘Rankers Commerce and do not write any other word or name. On Cheque or DD only write Rankers Commerce and nothing else.(Payable at Patna).
6. Students must submit their qualification documents, address proofs, identity proofs and documents mentioned at our website along with application form. Application form / result will not be processed without all the documents. All the documents must be sent within 3 days after payment. If you need any additional time, then a request email to email@example.com. in must be sent for pre-approval.
7. The application fee paid for the course is not refundable. We can only refund the application fee when a course applied for has been cancelled by Rankers Commerce or Only in case he/she does not get a seat, also, the fee payment cannot be transferred to another course. Fees once paid are not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future. Don’t pay any extra amount apart from the requisite fee. Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee mentioned in INR / Rs. is for Indian students only.
8. Any change in address, email id, phone number, and mobile number or in any other details must be informed in advance. For this student must submit an online application at firstname.lastname@example.org and within 3 working days it’ll be updated in the system.
9. Rankers Commerce reserves the right to alter fee, course structure, content, or any of the terms or conditions described in this site/brochure without notice at any time and to deny enrolment to any person without explanation. Course syllabus displayed on websites may vary from course to course or course type to course type, content may vary student to student.
10. We are not responsible for delays in course fee payment on a given time period due to courier or postal delay, holidays, payment processing time, cheque / Demand Draft rejection or any other reason from your side. We are not responsible for postal delays or processing delays by a payee etc and We may charge you additional late fees on the basis number of delayed days, so it is always requested that- Pay your course fee before time to avoid any type of late fee and always visit website for updates, announcements, changes etc and also check your emails.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
1. This refund policy is applicable to all Fees for self paid Students and Sponsored students who have paid Full Fee / Partial Fee.
2. Any kind of refund is not permissible once a candidate has been admitted to a program. The fees and other dues, once paid, are not refundable, adjustable or transferable under any circumstances. No fee will be refunded to the Students discontinuing in the middle of the course.
3. The refund of fee is only applicable if a Program is called off.